top of page
Image by Jason Hafso
Image by Eugene Aikimov
Image by Andrew Ly
Image by Matthew Henry
Image by Silvestri Matteo
Image by Sergey Pesterev
Image by James
Image by Matthieu Joannon
Image by Denisse Leon
Image by Brianna R.
Image by Karsten Winegeart


Welcome to High Street Immigration, your trusted immigration partner!

"Work Permit can be complicated... and you need a lawyer that's responsive and accessible. Someone who is there for you! I only have good things to state about Jaspreet...If you are looking for a lawyer, stop now, you will not regret having Jaspreet by your side."

Dr. A Goyal



Permanent Residents receive great opportunities and benefits in Canada. Having a PR card allows you to live, work and study in Canada on a permanent basis.

Reach out to us to explore these pathways for you:

  • Express Entry

  • Provincial Nominee Program

  • Family Sponsorship

  • Atlantic Immigration Pilot

Happy Family Portrait
College Students


Studying in Canada is an inspiring and rewarding experience for many international students. Reach out to us for:

  • Study Permit

  • Study Permit Extension

  • To change your College or Program

  • Study Permit for Minors


Canada welcomes millions of visitors each year to enjoy the many opportunities Canada has to offer, including visiting family and friends.

Planning to come to Canada for a vacation or to visit your family or friends? Depending upon your citizenship, you may need a Visitor Visa.

Reach out to us to know more information:

  • Visitor Visa

  • Visitor Visa Extension

Image by Shlomo Shalev
Image by Brooke Cagle


Canada is a land of opportunity and economic freedom. You may be eligible to qualify for one of many work permit pathways.

Contact us to discover your work options:

  • LMIA & Work Permit

  • Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

  • Open Work Permit

  • International Experience Canada (IEC)

  • Work Permit Extension

  • To change conditions on your work permit


If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident seeking to sponsor your family member to immigrate to Canada, reach out to us if you want to sponsor:

  • Spouse, common-law or conjugal partners

  • Parents and grandparents

  • Dependent children, including adopted children

  • Orphaned brother, sister, nephew, niece or grandchild; under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship

  • Any relative if the sponsor is alone in Canada and has no one who can be sponsored as above

Image by Liquid (Artiste) Arya
Image by Jaimie Harmsen


Planning to apply for Canadian Citizenship, contact us:

  • To check the Eligibility

  • Application Completion


The Super Visa Program allows Canadian Permanent Residents and Citizens to apply Super Visa for their parents and grandparents to come to Canada as long-term visitors.

Reach out to us to know more and apply

Contact Us

Reach out to know more about our services or check your eligibility for Canadian Immigration.


Call/WhatsApp: +1 647 641 5432


5500 North Services Road, Suite 300, Burlington,

Ontario, Canada - L7L 6W6

Fill in the below form and we will get back to you with 24 hours.

Thanks for submitting!

Image by Michal Biernat
bottom of page